To provide each client with exceptional staffing service that will be professional, profitable and of the highest quality in the industry. This firm is committed to a 100% satisfaction goal in the service delivery process, as well as its operational objectives. Integrity will never be compromised, without exception, with an outstanding commitment to our employees and clients.
Why choose Employers Options? We’ll tell you why:
Employers Options has been serving the Maui community for over 28 years and because of our commitment to our clients, and our current and former employees, we have established a very extensive network of resources to assist both the employer and employee. We perform the responsibilities for human resources and payroll functions so you don’t have to. When you choose to use us to fill your employment vacancies you get expert advice and guidance to help you achieve greater levels of success and profitability by maximizing your greatest asset — your employees. As one of Maui’s largest employers, we are proud to be a 100% woman-owned business.
Put our experience on your side
Employers Options, founded by Jennifer Brittin, is an associated group of highly experienced, like-minded human resource specialists who share an enthusiasm for people and their profession. We are the largest temporary to permanent placing agency on Maui, so you can feel secure knowing that you will work with the most knowledgeable, skilled, and practiced human resource consultants.
For over 28 years, Jennifer L. Brittin, president of Employers Options, has been actively involved in temporary services Industry in Hawaii. In both good and bad economic times, she has creatively managed to provide clients with the quality services which they have requested. Keeping in step with the rapid technological changes propelling the business industry forward, she has kept Employers Options abreast by outfitting the company with a fully integrated front and back office automation system. Determined to meet clients demands, Employers Options has invested a great deal of time and effort to assure its clients that understanding customer service satisfaction is its number one priority.
Awards and Recommendations:
- 2015 PBN Hawaii Business Woman of the Year for Profit Category
- 2015 Country of Maui Mayor Business Award’s: Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2014 Small Business Administration’s Women in Business Champion of the Year Award for Maui
- 2013-2015 Hawaii Business Magazine Top 250 Hawaii Business’s
- 2012, 2013, and 2014 she was a finalist in the Maui County Mayor’s Lifetime Achievement award
- 1999 to 2015 Employers Options has been selected as one of the “Top 25 Woman Owned
- Business in Hawaii” by Pacific Business News.
- 2015 Pacific Business News named Employers Options as the Fourth-largest women-owned business in the state and the largest on Maui