Employers Options is an essential business and remains OPEN during COVID-19.
Here are important updates to procedures and policies you should know about:
- Masks or face coverings are required to come into our office. If you do not have one we can give you one. If you don’t want to wear a mask, please call (808) 877-6555 from outside and we can meet you outside. Our employees will be wearing face coverings when they are with visitors or not at their desks.
- At this time, we ask employees to fill out an application and submit it via email or drop it off at our offices.
- Limit one employee in the office at a time. This policy is in effect until Staffing Agents can have Plexiglas screens in their offices which are expected to be in place starting June 15, 2020.
- We continue to follow our office cleaning schedule to keep our employees and clients safe. This includes disinfecting of the workplace and making physical alterations needed for physical distancing.
- We recommend making an appointment with Employers Options to assure we are able to serve you.
- If you need to pick-up an application they are in a basket outside of our door M-F 7:30am-4:30pm.
- You can drop timecards or other items in the enclosed, locked and attached to the wall, box outside of our door.
- Please call us between 7:30am- 4:30pm M-F (808) 877-6555. We are always happy to assist you. We are able to send and receive many forms including applications by email and or fax.
We will continue to update these policies as we get more information and guidance.