Employers Options is seeking Rapid Vehicle Return Agents to join our growing and dynamic team in Kahului, Maui! Benefits and competitive pay will be discussed during the interview and will be based upon experience.
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer you the ability to double your income in as little as two years. How? We offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. The more worthy the goal, the harder the path and we do not offer you a rose garden. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is part of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
To assist with the maintenance of rental vehicles.
Rapid Vehicle Return Agents responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect vehicles for damages
- Greet customers & guests in a professional and friendly manner to receive rental car keys
- Inspect rental vehicle gas and mileage
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: No experience required!
Skills and Certifications:
- Must be able to complete daily responsibilities with little to no assistance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Punctual attendance; Dependable
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time available
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour PLUS continuous mentorship and progressive job placements
Schedule: Various; schedule will be discussed during interview
As a team member at Employers Options, you will be eligible for:
- Competitive Benefits such as 100% employer covered health care, dental care, vision care, and 401K/matching
- Career Development
Kahului, Maui, Hawaii